Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- It has been prepared in accordance with the text writing rules and layout.
ArticlesSection default policy
The Copyright Transfer Agreement is ready, All kinds of publication rights belong to Sekizgen Academy if the article is accepted for publication.save and download the Word template file. Upload with your article, CHECKING THE OTHER OPTION.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.